C# at startup evario

Adept Cobra i600 and i800 SCARA robots

C# at startup evario

Postby bilow » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 am

Hi,

I'd like to know how the C# programs are been stored by the Evario i600/i800. I can see in the Program Manager that the V+ Modules and programs are stored on the NVRAM. Are the C# script also stored on the NVRAM?

Further.. Is it possible to run a certain C# script at power-on of the evario without a computer with ace server connected to it? Basicly i'd like to connect the evario to my database with certain locations in it and let the evario move to these locations in my database without me needing to attach a computer to it.

Thanks in advance
bilow

Re: C# at startup evario

Postby KevinS » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:31 pm

bilow wrote:Hi,

I'd like to know how the C# programs are been stored by the Evario i600/i800. I can see in the Program Manager that the V+ Modules and programs are stored on the NVRAM. Are the C# script also stored on the NVRAM?

Further.. Is it possible to run a certain C# script at power-on of the evario without a computer with ace server connected to it? Basicly i'd like to connect the evario to my database with certain locations in it and let the evario move to these locations in my database without me needing to attach a computer to it.

Thanks in advance

C# programs are NOT stored in NVRAM, they only exist within the ACE workspace. You need a computer connected running the ACE server to successfully execute C# programs.
KevinS

Return to Cobra i600/i800