adeptwindows software installation

AdeptWindows discussions, tips and tricks, plug-ins, Q & A

Moderator: mnoschang

adeptwindows software installation

Postby wade » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

dear all, i have total 6 sets of ADEPT Cobra 600 ROBOT and 1 set of 550 ROBOT. the robots have been used over 10 years, the PC are very very old too, now i want to update the PC, but i cannot find the installation diskette of adeptwindows software( Adeptwindows PC\offline editor\DDE server\TFTP server), anyone can kindly tell me where i can find the installation diskette or download these softwares? thanks very much in advance!

best regards!
wade
email: cnwaz@coloplast.com
wade

Re: adeptwindows software installation

Postby wade » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:11 am

dear kevin, thanks very much for you reply, but why i cannot open the link that you provided? sorry for this. is it correct or do you hanve other link for the software? i really need the installation software, thanks in advance!
wade

Postby wade » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 am

Dear kenin, sorry\sorry\sorry, :) i made a mistake. now i have already open the link. thanks very much!
there are total 4 files in the folder:AW_2.0A1、AW30F6、AW30F8、AWIN31,which one is suitable for my COBRA 600 or 550 Robot? is there any keyword or serial number for this software?
wade

Postby wade » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:50 am

dear kevin, i have already tried to install the AW30F6, it need one serial number on installation process, do you know the serial number or where i can get the number? thanks very much in advance!
wade

Postby wade » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:23 pm

dear, anyone can kindly tell me the serial munber of Adeptwindows software? thanks, thanks very much in advance!
wade

Postby wade » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:26 pm

dear kevin, can you kindly tell me what's the serial number or where/how can i get the number, thanks very much!
wade

Postby KevinS » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:42 am

wade wrote:

dear kevin, can you kindly tell me what's the serial number or where/how can i get the number, thanks very much!

Use the 3.1 version of Adept Windows which does not require a serial number.
ftp://ftp.adept.com/Public/Applications%20Engineering/Software/Adept_windows/awin31.zip
KevinS

Return to AdeptWindows